Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A New Home...

I might have mentioned it a time or two in passing, but this little blog is making it's big move today.  I've loved being A Mother...Again, but I feel like the time has come to make this blog more.  Not different, just more.

Being A Mother...Again was perfect while I was pregnant.  And it was perfect when I was learning the ropes of motherhood again - refreshing my memory so to speak.  But now?  Now I feel like there's more to me than being a Mom.  I am a Mom, nothing will stop that and nothing can change that...but I'm more too.  And as I've dabbled a bit in the design of this blog, I'm constantly frustrated with the limitations that Blogger has...therefore, having my own website and using Wordpress seems to be the best answer for me.

I know that I'm not a niche blogger - I talk about anything and everything that catches my attention...and I hope that you like that.  If you do, then you'll experience no change as I make this move.  There's not going to be anything different around here...other than a new title.  And a new web address.  And of course there's a new layout/design...that's one of my favorite parts about making this move to Wordpress!  I'm still learning the ropes over there, so the site isn't 100% finished yet, but it's getting there and I just couldn't wait any longer to share it all with you! 

Today marks the first day that I'm officially launching Little Bitty Things.  Some of my long-time readers (from A Bride...Again) probably recognize that name, as it's the name of my Etsy store.  No, I haven't reopened it...but I plan to one of these days - maybe after Jax is a little bit older.  Right now my hands are pretty full as it is...but I love that name (for lots of reasons) and decided that it was the perfect name for my new blog.  After today, you can find me over there. 

If I've done everything right (I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I have!) if you're a current follower/subscriber you won't even notice a difference unless you click out of your Reader.  If I haven't done everything right (that's always a possibility) then you might have to re-direct your Reader to my new home.  If you need to find me, here's the new web address:

http://www.littlebittythingsblog.com/

I hope to see you there!  It's still the same blog, same writer, same stories...just a different name and a new look.  Have a great Tuesday, and I'll see you over there! 

No comments: