Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OK, So I Lied...

...this changing sites stuff isn't really that easy.  You WILL have to update your reader subscription with the new address, I'm so super sorry! 

I've tried to make it as easy as possible...on the new site, there's a Subscribe to the Feed orange button that will place all updates in your Google Reader (or other reader of your choice) and I added the Google Friend Connect (how you follow people) button onto my sidebar at the new site.  Clicking onto either one of those will get your readers re-directed to the new site. 

I'll pop in over here a few times in the next few weeks, dropping little reminders for you to update things...but come on over here and check out the new site!  Click on one of those buttons while you're there...since you're there, you know? 

Thanks - and sorry for the trouble!

No comments: