Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Trimester Comparison...

I've gotten a couple of comments about how there doesn't seem to be that much progress on the growth of my "belly" right now...in fact, I've been the one making MOST of them! I saw this idea on another mom-to-be blog that I follow and thought that maybe a side-by-side comparison of the belly shots that I've taken during the first trimester might show some progress...and I think that it does. Check it out...
So what do you think?
I know that I'm still not all that large, but can't you clearly see the "bump" that I'm getting? It's crazy to me that it's so high...but whatever. I know that it's just my organs and such moving around to make room for the ever growing baby...becuase he/she is nestled much lower than that bump above my belly button!
I'll try to keep the pictures coming and here pretty soon I'll make the move to weekly pictures. I'm getting more of my energy level back...and a big project at work is hopefully within two weeks or so of wrapping up...which means more time to dedicate to this blog! Speaking of which, if you read this in your Google Reader (like I read ALL of the blogs that I follow!) click on over to my actual blog...there's a new background and everything! It's amazing what an extra hour of energy can do for a blog!
Let me know what you think about the new look...I'm working on a header next...but that might take some time since us pregnant women are SO indecisive!

1 comment:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

so sweet! congrats! my bff is having a baby and its almost 12 weeks; so exciting!