Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Shabby Shoppe Challenges

Oh my goodness...is it Friday ALREADY?!?!  And I haven't posted one single time this week?!?! 

Gracious...are you all wondering if I'm ok?  We are...just caught the dreaded stomach bug that was making the rounds at Jenna's elementary school.  Yeah, I spoke too soon and apparently too loud about us all being healthy and happy.  The joke was on me!  But once again, we all seem to be recovered...I was trying to whisper it that time...

In the meantime, I completed another Shabby Shoppe Template Challenge, and thought that I would share with you guys.  Check it out!

I love doing these challenges!  The Shabby Shoppe gals provide the template...and more than enough product to work with...a Shabby Shoppe gift card topped all of my Christmas lists this year, that's for sure! 

Maybe things will be back to normal in the next few days...no promises, but maybe!  LOL!

1 comment:

Pamela Fagan Hutchins said...

Y'all've been sick AGAIN? Oh my gosh, that's the pits. Hope you make it through the holidays feeling better.