Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

101 in 1001

I'm SO excited to post this!  I saw this sort of thing for the first time this year (what rock have I been hiding under?!?!) and got more excited with every blogger's list that I read.  I was super excited to come up with my own list, which you can find here. 

I plan on trying to post about some of the items that I'm able to check off of my list as I complete them, so look forward to hearing more about this.  I'm joining in this with Emily - come on over and join with us!  Don't worry a bit about being a few days behind...more is merrier!!


It took me longer to come up with this list than I had thought that it would take.  There are some things on there that are easy things to "check off" and some that will be more of a challenge to accomplish.  I'm hoping that having a good mixture of easy/hard items is what will make this interesting and attainable...I'm making my list a seperate page on my blog, so feel free to click in and check on my progress at any time!  I can't wait to start making things bold as I complete them!

No comments: