Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 2011 "Check In"

It seems appropriate to my way of thinking to check in on my 101 in 1001 list here at the middle of the month…so here’s a quick recap:


Projects started:
#24 – made the first appointment for NEXT WEEK! SO over-the-top excited about this!
#68 – I’m on day 11 of 30…doing good so far. Even though this goal might seem small to some of you out there, you must have NO idea of how deep my love for fried/sugared dough goes…it’s pretty deep, friends!
#38 – I’ve finished Disc 1 from the past season for both of my shows…just waiting for the next discs to arrive in my mailbox.
#13 – always, always working on this one – I’m over halfway to my goal!
#20 – one month down, eleven to go!

Projects planned:
#8 and #52 – I’ve compiled a list of “classic” novels that I would be interested in reading and have downloaded some of them to my Kindle reader on my iPhone…but haven’t started any of them yet. All that I downloaded were free, so they count towards that goal too!
#92 – I’ve read a bunch of articles online to see what the “experts” recommend, and I’m developing a system that suits me and our needs. But it’s not perfected yet, so this one’s still in the planning stages.
#44 – I might have an idea on “who” and “what” for the first one…
#21 – I’ve taken a bunch of pictures…now I just need to do the layouts and get these in the mail to complete month 1 of 12

Projects finished:
There’s nothing that I can totally cross off yet, but since it’s only been two weeks I’ll cut myself some slack. At least I’ve started some of them!

Also there are two things that I put on the list that are to be done each and every month of the next three and a half years, so maybe I should check in on those items too…

Monthly projects:
#55 – totally need to do this one…
#15 – I have picked the “who” part for this month, now I just need to do it!

And as always, you can click here at any point to see my 101 in 1001 list…How are you doing on your New Year’s Resolutions?

No comments: