Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Blog Hop Friday!



Well, hello there!  It's Friday, which means it's my favorite day to Blog Hop...you know, AFTER work!  But today I've taken a vacation day (mainly to sleep!) because I needed to recooperate from the day that didn't like me that was my yesterday.  So there's a chance that I'll just be "hopping" all over the place!

If you're new to A Mother...Again - welcome!  I'm thrilled to have you and hope you find something that you'll enjoy reading.  If you would like, leave me a comment and let me know that you were here so that I can find you and return the "blog love!"

And since this week has been pretty word-heavy and lacking its normal gratituitous-pictures-of-my-child(ren)-ness...here's a few that will hopefully make you smile...



"What's that, Mom? You want me to smile???"

"Let me think about it..."


"Darn! You missed it, Mom! You've got to be quicker than that!"
Did you see the little "evil" smile that he was making while laughing at me for missing his smile?

Well, I'm off to go back to sleep! Have a good Friday!

No comments: