Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jenna’s First Halloween…

Well, that’s what I was going to write about today…not really her first Halloween, but the first one that she remembers. She was dressed up like a clown and it was hands-down THE cutest costume she’s ever had! So I was going to write about how cool it was for her to understand Halloween this year and talk about how she had more fun standing in our driveway passing out candy than she really did when she was walking around trick-or-treating herself. Yep, that’s what I was gonna write about…

But you know what? I can’t find one stinking picture of her! Seriously. I’m talking loud colors from head to toe…a black felt hat that had yellow yarn-hair sewn in…full clown face make-up and all on a toddler! SO stinking cute! And I can’t find a picture…does that earn me the Mom of the Year award? Hope not…

So instead of writing about all of that…here’s what I DID find when I was looking for those pictures. One of Jenna’s favorite past times is dressing up apparently…here’s some Halloween costumes that she COULD have used over the years…

Silly Snow “Bunny” Jenna
Cheerleader Jenna
Cowgirl Jenna
Swimming Pool Monster Jenna
Butterfly Jenna
Princess Jenna
California Girl Jenna
And my personal favorite… No Clothes Jenna
Yep…all of these were just normal days. I guess you could say that we like Halloween just a little bit around our house. So much, in fact, that we celebrate it more than once a year! Hope you have a happy and safe Halloween this year!

2 comments:

Nikki King said...

What a doll! I LOVE all the costumes...especially since they are just normal days. I have a little one who loves to dress up too. The outfits she comes up with just crack me up!

Hope you are getting some more sleep this week and that little Jax is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

New follower from the Blog Hops. Love the blog...so cute. :)

Hope you'll come by and visit/follow me too.

Marie
The Things We Find Inside