Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

101 in 1001 Update – February

Wow. I can honestly say that January passed by in a blur of doctor’s visits and fevers! Can you believe that the first month is already over? I almost can’t…

Anyway, I don’t know how I feel about my 101 in 1001 list right now. I didn’t complete any of my goals…which I feel sort of bad about. But I did start a lot of them…which I feel really good about! And since a lot of them are repeated things, like doing something for a whole year or three months or what-not, then maybe I should cut myself some slack, huh? Anyway, you can check out my list here, if you’re interested. And here’s a recap of my progress this month:

Goals started:
#21 – I haven’t mailed them out yet (Mom!), but they’re done and ready to mail…maybe the weather will cooperate and they’ll arrive safely by the end of this week or early next week.
#78 – which I wrote about here. The deadline for this project isn’t until March 1st, so I’ve got this month to finish it up!
#24 – I love, love, love my new hair cut and how it frees up some of my time in the mornings. And the fact that when I’m fixing my hair these days, it’s more than just pulling it back into a ponytail. Which reminds me that I need to schedule my follow-up appt.
#68
#38 – I’m getting caught up with the past seasons…
#60
#92 – I’ve started a new system, but the jury’s still out on if I like it and it will work like I think that it will…so I’m not marking this one as completed just yet.
#13 – constantly clipping those coupons!
#70 – yes, I’m the nerd that’s already started on my taxes…
#20
#55
#15 – Jenna was complaining the other day about never receiving any mail like we do. After trying to explain that most of my “mail” is actually bills, I realized that this was a golden opportunity to cross my monthly handwritten note goal off of my list. I can’t wait for her to get it!

Looking at it all like that, it doesn’t seem like I did that much, but I did! Now I just have to keep the momentum going…for the month of February I plan on keeping up with the ones that I already started and adding a few new ones - hopefully allowing me to marked some items in BOLD this next month! 

How are you doing with your New Year’s resolutions or goals or whatever you want to call them? Keeping up or falling behind already?

No comments: