Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A New "Trick"

I don't know how your day care works, but mine sends me home with a paper that details how Jax's day went...what he ate, when he ate it, how much he ate, when he slept and what supplies that he might be running low on. It also has a section down at the bottom telling me what skills he worked on or showed off that day.

Two or three days last week, they've marked down that he's gotten up on all fours. We knew that it was coming soon, as he tried repeatedly this past weekend to make his arms and legs lock in the "up" position at the same time and just couldn't manage it. It was just a matter of time, but apparently he likes to show off at day care before he comes home and puts on a show for us...the little jerk. You'd think that the person who spent 12 hours in labor would get to see things first, but apparently not!

I managed to catch it with the camcorder last night and thought that I'd try to share it with you. Enjoy!




*Sorry about the Grey's Anatomy playing soooo loudly in the background! Oops!!

2 comments:

TLF said...

Soooo precious!!

Brandi Hudack said...

Oh my gosh! He's going to be crawling in no time.