Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Is there any interest...

...in me doing some tutorials for how I customized my blog?  If you've been here a while, you'll notice that I tend to switch my "look" up every once in while.  Since I'm NOT a computer-trained person, just someone who blogs and wanted a more customized look...I went looking for how to do it.  I taught myself, and it might not be the best way to do things, but I could share my tips/tricks if there's interest in it.

Just thought that I would put it out there and see.  Tutorials like that would probably take some time and energy (which I'm lacking in some days!) so I don't want to put them together unless there's a need.  Then again, maybe I could just put together a list of the tutorials that I used to teach myself...that would still be a big help without being as taxing on me as the other.

And just so you know, they'd all be Blogger related for now...I'm probably going to be switching to a self-hosted site using Wordpress soon, but since I'm still learning myself I won't pretend to be able to teach anyone else!

No comments: