Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

"First Bath"

Well, I'd be lying if I said that Jax got his first bath today...that was last week. But today he got his first bath when Mommy remembered to bring her camera...so let's just pretend and let this be his "first" bath, ok? OK!

Jax REALLY enjoys his bath. He does great "sitting" in his little tub-thingy and enjoys the actual bathing process. It's the getting out part that he doesn't really like - must take after his Mamam, huh? Lord knows I spent a good quarter of my pregnancy in the tub...LOL!

Since I didn't remember the camera until he was out of the tub, here's some shots of him "being a froggie"...
I'm telling you, as long as he's all wrapped up, the world is good!
And here he is all ready for bedtime...don't you just love these sleep sacks??? I do!
Nightie night!

No comments: