Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

It Should Come With A “Bad Taste” Warning Label!

OK – so how come no one told me that Mother’s Milk tea was gonna taste like butt?!?! I know, I know. I said that I was gonna put on my big girl panties and suck it up and drink the stuff – it’s for a greater cause, right? I did say that, didn’t I? Oh right – when you blog and you put your thoughts out there on the internet it’s easier for them to come back to haunt you!

Still, someone should have told me that this stuff was gonna taste this bad. I know that I’m no fan of flavored teas, but DANG! Then again, if you happen to like the taste of black licorice, then you’ll probably LOVE this tea. What was that? You no like-y black licorice so much like me? Oh, well then, you might want to save your $5.69 instead of buying this tea.

Do I think that another brand will be better? Nope. And I won’t waste another $6 just seeing if someone can prove me wrong! All I can say is that this stuff better work…I’m really hoping to see some big increase in the milk production department. Otherwise, feeling like Bessie the milk cow and drinking stuff that you hate doesn’t have much going for it in the rewards column.

Then again, this is how I’m trying to take my afternoon dose in:Yes, that’s Mother’s Milk tea brewed, cooled and poured into my water bottle (in a poor attempt to dilute the licorice flavoring) paired with a Little Debbie/Hostess chocolate cupcake. And yes, I eat the bottom of my cupcakes first…don’t ask. Better yet, call my friend Tina and ask her about all of my other weird eating habits - you two can bond over my weirdness and become instant BFFs!

Meanwhile, I’ll be here. Choking down this tea.

Can a cupcake be a “chaser” to a foul-tasting drink? If so, then I need more cupcakes!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi there! I found you on a blog hop and can't wait to read more! I'm your newest follower!

Ashley
sewmuchmoreinlife.blogspot.com