Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A New Photographer to Love

If you’re looking for something a little “different” for newborn photography, check out Wildflowers Photos. A friend of mine sent me the link to one of her newborn sessions, and I’ve fallen in love with her photography!

(Even if I couldn’t snag the photo to share with you directly here!)

She’s got a unique perspective that is very fresh and uplifting…while being all vintage-y. I don’t know if that makes sense to you or not…I know what I mean!

So check out Wildflowers Photos if you’re in the market for a photographer…I know that I’ll be checking back in to see more of her work in the future! While you're over there, click around to find the maternity session that she did that involved like 20 tubs of Blue Bell Ice Cream...seriously! She's MY kind of photographer!!!

No comments: