Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trying to Catch A Smile

...is harder than you'd think! I had Jax on my lap the other day right after he ate and he was making all sorts of cute faces at me. Cooing, talking, eating his hands, you know...normal baby stuff. I had Brent grab my camera for me and I tried REAL hard to catch that grin on camera...here's the best that I got!



No Mom, you can't see my smile...it's MY smile!

Those are some of his baby "gang signs" that he makes all day long now that he's discovered his hands.

All of this press is making me so tired!


Hey Lady, when did you get so crazy? You used to be ok, but now you're making all these crazy faces at me, and I'm not so sure about you...


All right, all ready. Now will you go away?!?!

Mission sort of accomplished...I'll try again another day!

No comments: