Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For

Isn't that how that old saying goes?

Why did someone not tell me that yesterday when I was worried about a lack of movement from baby Jax yesterday? I got some concern and suggestions for getting him to move, which was all nice and helpful and made my heart go all warm and fuzzy with love. But no one, not a single one of you, told me to be careful what I wished for.

It's like the Finals for the World Cup are being hosted inside my belly today.

And it's been non-stop, all day long so far. With brief periods of intermission or time outs. Commercial breaks if you will. I've jumped more today from ribs and pelvic bones being caught in the cross fire of his movements than any day in recent history that I can remember.

I'm just staying positive and trying to remind myself that this is a GOOD sign. Of health and happiness.

Cross your fingers and wish me luck - I have a doctor's appt this afternoon. I'm not really expecting to hear anything earth-shattering, but progress would be nice! I'll catch you up on the visit tomorrow!

No comments: