Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

My Birthday Extravaganza

Oh goodness, I am one spoiled little mama...literally! Check out what the hubby got me for my bday...not because I needed it, but because I wanted it...sorry for the messy bedding background!







I've wanted a mini laptop since they first came out a few years back. I can't be the only person that thinks that things made in mini-form are just so CUTE! Come on, admit it, you ooh and ahh over small stuff in the store too...like mini deodorants and such. Well, even if no one else will admit to this obsession with me, I'll admit to it. But I didn't NEED one of those mini laptops...so I didn't get one. Even when Brent has offered to get one before, I've always talked him out of it.

And cried a little on the inside because I'm way too practical.

Fast forward to my day this year...and I got spoiled beyond my wildest imagination. I told him that I had found a few that were "used" on Craigslist (oh Craigslist...how I love/hate you!) but when he figured out that for a little bit more we could get a brand new one at Sam's...he took me there to buy a brand new one. Once again, I'm spoiled! Or really loved, whichever way you want to look at things!

And not only did I get the best present ever, but he also took me to a matinee showing of the new Twilight movie, Eclipse, on my actual birthday (where I got to eat popcorn for lunch - double score!) and then to one of my favorite Austin restaurants for dinner afterwards - Chuy's. Yum yum.

I've tried to be good and refrain from playing on it too much...and my bday present from my Mom will get me a few of the accessories that I have my eye on...but I'll admit that it sleeps beside my bed...and gets used at least three or four times a day to surf the web. It's the perfect bed rest companion!

So thank you, thank you, thank you...my most wonderful husband! You know me too well, and always try to spoil me in little and BIG ways!

No comments: