Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Butterflies in my Tummy...

No, I'm positive that's NOT the baby kicking me...that's my nerves. I'm SO nervous about my doctor's appt this afternoon. I'm not worried about Jax's health or my own, we're both fine. I'm worried that this afternoon's visit isn't going to be any more definitive than our last visit. And these past two weeks of not knowing exactly what's going on or what the plan is has been pure torture.

At least it has been for me. I'm a planner. I like to know what's going on - some might call it being a control freak, but I prefer to call it being a planner. And this whole up-in-the-air we're not going to let you go to the end of July, but I won't say for sure when it will be has been nothing short of sticking pins underneath my fingernails.

OK, so maybe it's not that bad...but you get what I mean, right? I just want to know what the plan is...and I'm scared to death that my Dr. is going to be all wishy-washy about things again and want to wait ANOTHER two weeks before making a decision...

Deep breaths, Sandy. Worry isn't helping the killer contractions that you're having this morning, I'm sure! I'll keep you posted...

No comments: