Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HELLO!!

I think that the little man thinks that he can punch his way out of my tummy through either my belly button or just, you know, down there.

I swear on a stack of Bibles that he punched me a few hours ago so hard “down there” that I was shocked to not see a hand sticking out and waving at me. And all of that was done while I was having an important conversation with someone at work. Nice, Jax. Real nice timing there, buddy! Not only did you hurt Mommy, but you made me jump so hard and make such a painful face that they thought that I was having really bad contractions…

I don’t know what he’s doing, or what’s going on in there, but the punches are getting sharp. And they have lots of force behind them now.

I’ve read somewhere that they can sense light and dark now, so maybe he’s thinking that because my belly is stretched almost to its limit (which logically in my mind makes my skin thinner therefore making it lighter to him in there) that he can just reach out and touch the lightness that he “sees.” I hate to tell you this buddy, but that’s not really the way that it works…maybe someone else could clue him in for me?

If so, can you also explain to him that he’s supposed to sleep between the hours of 11pm-6am…not throw parties in my belly between the hours of 2:30-4:30am? Thanks ever so much, that would REALLY help me out!

No comments: