Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Celebration Time!

You want to know how I celebrated being done with my big, bad glucose test? Do you really want to see?

OK, I'll show you...
Yep, a chocolate milkshake, homemade with shopped cream on top and drizzled with chocolate syrup.

Loaded with sugar. Loaded with calories.

Luckily, Brent was there to share it with me! It might not have been the BEST idea to have it right before it was time to cook/eat dinner, but oh well.
And, Mom...it MIGHT have been better than my Dairy Palace shake! I know, I know. I feel like a traitor even typing that...but it was THAT good!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I take it this means you passed! Good for you! : )

A Mother...Again said...

@ Natalie...No, I really haven't gotten the results yet. So maybe I'm celebrating a little early! I was just happy to be able to eat something sweet again. I might have gone overboard a litle much!

And if I get the results this week that I didn't pass, I'm going to be SO bummed!