Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

My “Reset” Button?!?!

Yep, it’s official…my belly button, which has been on the verge of being an “outie” for the past few weeks is all the way out. I can no longer protest that it’s not all the way out yet…and my reasoning for this was because you couldn’t totally see it with EVERY shirt that I wore, just some of them. Yeah, not anymore. Now, it’s showing through every single shirt/dress that I own and wear.

Insert sad face here…

What? You don’t believe me, check it out!
So you see, it’s official. I have an “outie” again. I remember this phase of pregnancy well…as my belly button did this the last time that I was pregnant too. So embarrassing…

But what makes this worse is that Brent has “affectionately” nicknamed the belly button my “reset” button. You know, like when your hair dryer overheats and you can press the red button to reset it? Apparently I am now in possession of one of those on my belly. To make it somewhat cuter, when he talks about it being my “reset” button, he pushes it in (like you would the button) and makes this “whoop” sound. Like checking groceries at the store. Whoop. Reset button. Whoop.

All of this I think that I could forgive…but to add insult to injury, Jenna has picked up on this “cute” thing that Dad does…and now she walks around pushing in my outie and going “whoop!”

Hmmm…Mama is NOT too happy…Mama shoots Dad “the look”…Dad says “I love you!” and grins…

Like that’s gonna make it all okay. Yeah.

2 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I wonder if mine will pop??? I think not but you never know??

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

aww! cute!! with my first son, i was SO embarrassed by it, i used to put a BANDAID over mine, lol!!!